Exceed the Maximum

PlasmaCam Hardware discussion forum
1MORECUT
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Exceed the Maximum

Post by 1MORECUT »

Has anyone had this happen to them? Someone tried 38 times to enter my account at the Owner's Community, Per PlasmaCam.
Exceed the Maximum.JPG

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Exceed the Maximum

Post by adbuch »

I haven't been able to log in for quite a while now. I really don't care since I no longer participate in the discussions at that site, but it would be nice to at least be able to order parts online.

David
cant log in.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

tinspark
3.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by tinspark »

adbuch wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:52 pm I haven't been able to log in for quite a while now. I really don't care since I no longer participate in the discussions at that site, but it would be nice to at least be able to order parts online.

David
cant log in.jpg
Must be a glitch. It happened to me as well. I typed he letters in (all caps) and it let me in.
Doug,
4x4 GoTorch- expanded
Height Control/Advanced DesignEdge
Hypertherm 45XP-
Logan Lathe + myriads of other shop toys
**CAUTION**- "Does Not Play Well With Others" :)
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

tinspark wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 1:54 am
adbuch wrote: Tue Aug 20, 2024 9:52 pm I haven't been able to log in for quite a while now. I really don't care since I no longer participate in the discussions at that site, but it would be nice to at least be able to order parts online.

David
cant log in.jpg
Must be a glitch. It happened to me as well. I typed he letters in (all caps) and it let me in.
I just tried typing the letters in all caps and a no-go.
David
Joe Jones
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Joe Jones »

David
cant log in.jpg
Although I will order parts from PlasmaCam, I WILL NOT use The Owners Community Forum.

On no less that three separate occasions, I ordered things through the forum, and my credit cards were immediately hacked and used to buy tens of thousands of dollars of stuff, by someone who has seemingly back door access to the site. Capital One refunded the charges all three times, but it was a hassle to replace the cards with new numbers, and chase down all “recent purchases” one by one, to accept or reject them. Not to mention the credit score HIT that came each time, as I suddenly went another $30K or $40K into debt!

The OC is NOT SECURE in my humble opinion. I will call PlasmaCam to order parts and give them my credit card over the phone, but I WILL NOT enter my credit card info into that online purchase window.

Joe
Plasma:
PlasmaCam 4x4, Samson 510 table, Go Torch, + more
AD-AH-AM-AN-3D-CS-MU-PC - Upgrades

Lasers:
X-TOOL D1 PRO (x 4) F1, S1 (x3), P2 (x2), F1 ULTRA (x2) with conveyors, M1 ULTRA (x2) + accs.
LaserPecker 1 PRO, LP-2, LP-4 + accs
50 Watt GALVO fiber
TYVOK Spider S1 60W Diode Laser 49" x 96"

3D Printers:
CreatBot D600 PRO
Stratasys Fortus 400mc
BIGREP Studio Gen 2
MODIX Big Meter

Why pay off debt when you can die owning MILLIONS? :lol:

FREE DesignEdge Training Online Via ZOOM!
tinspark

Post by tinspark »

adbuch wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:28 am

David
cant log in.jpg
David
sounds like alot of members have experienced this!
I have automatic login set up, so it opened right up without a login request just a few minutes ago.
And I have only seen that weird screen once.

Maybe a BOT was given our info from this site (since most use the same name etc. on plasmaspider and the OC) and went to town over at the OC, which locked us out temporarily ????? IDK. but it is a posibility
sounds like North Korean hackers want to learn how to use PLasmaCam :HaHa (tongue in cheek)
Doug,
4x4 GoTorch- expanded
Height Control/Advanced DesignEdge
Hypertherm 45XP-
Logan Lathe + myriads of other shop toys
**CAUTION**- "Does Not Play Well With Others" :)
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

tinspark wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 12:06 pm
adbuch wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2024 2:28 am

David
sounds like alot of members have experienced this!
I have automatic login set up, so it opened right up without a login request just a few minutes ago.
And I have only seen that weird screen once.

Maybe a BOT was given our info from this site (since most use the same name etc. on plasmaspider and the OC) and went to town over at the OC, which locked us out temporarily ????? IDK. but it is a posibility
sounds like North Korean hackers want to learn how to use PLasmaCam :HaHa (tongue in cheek)
Maybe so!!
David

:Like :Like :Like

Return to “PlasmaCam, Samson, & Go Torch Forum”