Northwest Ohio

Cut quality issues can be discussed here, most common issues have been discussed here and should help you.
slimshady20043
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Northwest Ohio

Post by slimshady20043 »

Does anybody live near northwest ohio ???? I need to find somebody that I can go see or that would come to my shop (preferably) so I can get my issues ironed out. We just got a spot in a store front and I need to get my shit together ASAP !!!
Thanks in advance,
Slim
So much to read, so little time.
If you consider yourself a master of something, does that mean you refuse to learn anymore about it ???
abmagrum
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: Northwest Ohio

Post by abmagrum »

Where in northwest Ohio are you maybe we can help each other ?

Al
Arclight 4x4
hypertherm 65
corel x6
mach 3, sheet cam
miller 211 auto set
slimshady20043
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by slimshady20043 »

Hey, I am 15 miles from Indiana and 15 miles from Michigan! What you need help with?
If you consider yourself a master of something, does that mean you refuse to learn anymore about it ???
slimshady20043
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by slimshady20043 »

Table is b&b systems. Mach 3. Thc, hypertherm 1650.
slimshady20043
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by slimshady20043 »

Well, I got it figured out and it was so simple it made me feel like an idiot. But hey, I guess you don't know what you don't know until you know what you don't know. Thanks to everybody who helped out. Apparently my THC likes a little higher voltage than what the hypertherm book calls for. I run anywhere from 8 - 11 volts higher than the book recommends and she runs smooth as a top !

Return to “Plasma Cut Quality Forum”