1940’s Ford gearbox pcd .dxf

Share, browse, & download dxf, svg, or other vector based designs. If you take be sure to give back.
LS_Blitz
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

1940’s Ford gearbox pcd .dxf

Post by LS_Blitz »

G’day All,

New here. Was wondering if someone may have a .dxf for an early ford (my engine is a 1942 239ci flathead) gearbox pattern. I’m looking to make an adapter bell housing.

Cheers in advance!!
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: 1940’s Ford gearbox pcd .dxf

Post by adbuch »

LS_Blitz wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 5:49 am G’day All,

New here. Was wondering if someone may have a .dxf for an early ford (my engine is a 1942 239ci flathead) gearbox pattern. I’m looking to make an adapter bell housing.

Cheers in advance!!
Are you looking for the engine pattern (back of engine where the flywheel goes) or transmission pattern (front of standard 3 speed early transmission)?
Are you adapting a later transmission to your flathead or newer engine to your stock transmission?

David
LS_Blitz
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Re: 1940’s Ford gearbox pcd .dxf

Post by LS_Blitz »

adbuch wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 9:21 am
LS_Blitz wrote: Sun Oct 13, 2024 5:49 am G’day All,

Cheers in advance!!
Are you looking for the engine pattern (back of engine where the flywheel goes) or transmission pattern (front of standard 3 speed early transmission)?
Are you adapting a later transmission to your flathead or newer engine to your stock transmission?

David
G’day David. My box is a 4 speed out of a Ford CMP (WW2 3 ton military truck. I am adapting an LS1 to the gearbox. So therefore I am looking for the transmission pattern.

Thank you for replying.
Trent.

Return to “DXF & SVG Plasma Cutting File Sharing Forum”