Intro

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
GritBurnnMore
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Intro

Post by GritBurnnMore »

Hello
Name is Ken age 64, married with kids, wife is starting her new faze in life. She bought her plasma business from a lady that has been doing it for over 13years. So that makes me maintenance, computer and designer. So I will need all the help I can get. Live in Evansville, IN
SegoMan DeSigns
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: Intro

Post by SegoMan DeSigns »

It's not the age that counts - it's the attitude that determines the outcome. :Yay :Yay
Joe Jones
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Joe Jones »

GritBurnnMore wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2024 12:24 pm Hello
Name is Ken age 64, married with kids, wife is starting her new faze in life. She bought her plasma business from a lady that has been doing it for over 13years. So that makes me maintenance, computer and designer. So I will need all the help I can get. Live in Evansville, IN
Hi and welcome!

First, which plasma table did she buy? What software is she using? What plasma cutter is connected to the table? What SIZE is the table? What type of metal widgets are you planning to produce? "Metal Art?" Gussets and braces? Bulldozer parts? How will you market and sell your products?

If she bought a PlasmaCam, or its "Big Brother," the Samson 510, or its little brother, the Go Torch ... I can be a lot of help. :mrgreen: If she bought something else ... not so much. :-? I live south of you, in Franklin, KY. Heck, You are only two hours away!

Joe
Plasma:
PlasmaCam 4x4, Samson 510 table, Go Torch, + more
AD-AH-AM-AN-3D-CS-MU-PC - Upgrades

Lasers:
X-TOOL D1 PRO (x 4) F1, S1 (x3), P2 (x2), F1 ULTRA (x2) with conveyors, M1 ULTRA (x2) + accs.
LaserPecker 1 PRO, LP-2, LP-4 + accs
50 Watt GALVO fiber
TYVOK Spider S1 60W Diode Laser 49" x 96"

3D Printers:
CreatBot D600 PRO
Stratasys Fortus 400mc
BIGREP Studio Gen 2
MODIX Big Meter

Why pay off debt when you can die owning MILLIONS? :lol:

FREE DesignEdge Training Online Via ZOOM!
acourtjester
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by acourtjester »

When momma's happy the world is happy, many here will help with your journey, plenty of software info to get you up to speed.
What table do you have and what is the wife's product interest for the business side, many download files if you care to look. You can use the search function in the upper right for a start. have fun
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT

Return to “Introduce Yourself”