BRAND NEW Samson 510 table and more

Buy and sell used plasma cutting and related equipment here.
Joe Jones
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

BRAND NEW Samson 510 table and more

Post by Joe Jones »

I don't know why someone would buy this and NOT use it, and then sell it. This comes with the engraver, and advanced machine control and advanced height control. ALSO a new Hypertherm 85 plasma cutter, and a computer cabinet.

It is located in Stone Mountain, Georgia

Joe

https://www.ebay.com/itm/186704850799?m ... name=11021
Plasma:
PlasmaCam 4x4, Samson 510 table, Go Torch, + more
AD-AH-AM-AN-3D-CS-MU-PC - Upgrades

Lasers:
X-TOOL D1 PRO (x 4) F1, S1 (x3), P2 (x2), F1 ULTRA (x2) with conveyors, M1 ULTRA (x2) + accs.
LaserPecker 1 PRO, LP-2, LP-4 + accs
50 Watt GALVO fiber
TYVOK Spider S1 60W Diode Laser 49" x 96"

3D Printers:
CreatBot D600 PRO
Stratasys Fortus 400mc
BIGREP Studio Gen 2
MODIX Big Meter

Why pay off debt when you can die owning MILLIONS? :lol:

FREE DesignEdge Training Online Via ZOOM!
martyy
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: BRAND NEW Samson 510 table and more

Post by martyy »

aren't you the same fella which has X number of lasers in your possession that you have never used? Just one bad break and a person could be in a position to part with such an item. :-)
Joe Jones

Post by Joe Jones »

martyy wrote: Sat Sep 28, 2024 12:49 pm aren't you the same fella which has X number of lasers in your possession that you have never used? Just one bad break and a person could be in a position to part with such an item. :-)
True. I am guessing that someone bought this table, and died. Or perhaps something else happened, and they find themselves suddenly regretting their purchase, and looking for a FULL REFUND by selling the table as a "used" unit. Granted, this particular one is in nearly new condition. It comes with the HT 85 and Engraver, and some software upgrades, so even at his asking price, it is a good deal for someone who WANTS a nice cnc plasma table. I am guessing that he is taking a $3K loss or more.

I have not used the lasers YET. Some friends are coming here in two weeks, and one of our goals is to SET UP the lasers.

I have several used PlasmaCam DHC2 4x4 tables that I will eventually sell, once I do the grate elevator conversion on them, and sort out the DesignEdge licenses that goes with them. I may add an upgrade or two to the licenses, so that people get an awesome table. I may even mate them together and sell them as 4x8 tables with one side that raises and lowers.

Then again, depending on the outcome of the November events, I may sell off absolutely everything in a blaze of glory. Fasten your seat belts. We are all in for a rough ride!

Joe
Plasma:
PlasmaCam 4x4, Samson 510 table, Go Torch, + more
AD-AH-AM-AN-3D-CS-MU-PC - Upgrades

Lasers:
X-TOOL D1 PRO (x 4) F1, S1 (x3), P2 (x2), F1 ULTRA (x2) with conveyors, M1 ULTRA (x2) + accs.
LaserPecker 1 PRO, LP-2, LP-4 + accs
50 Watt GALVO fiber
TYVOK Spider S1 60W Diode Laser 49" x 96"

3D Printers:
CreatBot D600 PRO
Stratasys Fortus 400mc
BIGREP Studio Gen 2
MODIX Big Meter

Why pay off debt when you can die owning MILLIONS? :lol:

FREE DesignEdge Training Online Via ZOOM!
martyy

Post by martyy »

I do hope you get to put them to use...

Remember, Its always darkest before the dawn!

Return to “Classified Ads”