4x4 Plasmacam DHC $2500

Buy and sell used plasma cutting and related equipment here.
JdTop21
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

4x4 Plasmacam DHC $2500

Post by JdTop21 »

I have a 4x4 plasma cam DHC table for sale. It has a new PC running windows XP with the software loaded on the PC. I do not have a cutting unit for sale with the table. Everything is in working order on the table. Video of it running available on request.
IMG_4481.jpeg
IMG_4482.jpeg
IMG_4480.jpeg
IMG_4479.jpeg
IMG_4478.jpeg
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: 4x4 Plasmacam DHC $2500

Post by adbuch »

That might be a good deal for someone. I would go ahead and post your demo videos here for prospective buyers to see.
David
KnottyPine
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by KnottyPine »

where are you located?
adbuch

Post by adbuch »

KnottyPine wrote: Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:24 am where are you located?
The seller has not been active on this forum since September 4th, so he may not see your reply.

David
JdTop21
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by JdTop21 »

I am in the Memphis, TN area
Joe Jones
5 Star Elite Contributing Member
5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by Joe Jones »

Hmmm ... There IS a certain premium value to the pre-DesignEdge controller box, assuming it is fully functional. It allows someone with PlasmaCAM v 3.xx software to run the table with ALL of the upgrades, such as they were in their early stages.

The carriage uses the smaller (read: older) round Z motor, and that is okay, I guess, as long as it works! The table appears to be in good condition, and if it is truly fully operational, the price is very reasonable, for sure!

If nothing else, the table could be used to convert a newer DHC2 4x4 to a 4x8 format with just a lit-tle bit of redneck engineering. :roll:

Good luck with your sale. This is a table that COULD be upgraded to the DHC+ which brings the table up to current specs, more or less. The alternative is the newer GENESIS table, but then you are talking about $15K or more. :shock:

Memphis, eh? Not far from Franklin. I am modifying these tables with a grate elevator system that virtually ELIMINATES the PlasmaCam pipe cutter. I know that won't make them happy, but .... It ALSO obliterates the difference between the DHC and DHC2 as far as grate to gantry clearance goes. Since the grates will be able to be lowered nearly to the FLOOR, the height of the rails is no longer an issue.

It is only a four hour drive to Memphis ... I might consider buying this one, IF ONLY for the "3.11 controller box!"

Joe
Plasma:
PlasmaCam 4x4, Samson 510 table, Go Torch, + more
AD-AH-AM-AN-3D-CS-MU-PC - Upgrades

Lasers:
X-TOOL D1 PRO (x 4) F1, S1 (x3), P2 (x2), F1 ULTRA (x2) with conveyors, M1 ULTRA (x2) + accs.
LaserPecker 1 PRO, LP-2, LP-4 + accs
50 Watt GALVO fiber
TYVOK Spider S1 60W Diode Laser 49" x 96"

3D Printers:
CreatBot D600 PRO
Stratasys Fortus 400mc
BIGREP Studio Gen 2
MODIX Big Meter

Why pay off debt when you can die owning MILLIONS? :lol:

FREE DesignEdge Training Online Via ZOOM!

Return to “Classified Ads”