Delay after pierce

Torchmate Hardware discussion forum
jlasater
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Delay after pierce

Post by jlasater »

On my TM4400 table with AccuMove 2 controller, I notice what I consider a substantial delay for the torch to move after the pierce cycle has happened. I haven't found an obvious setting for that. I can change the pierce time and see a corresponding change in pierce duration, but none of it changes the delay after pierce finishes.

Any ideas?
weldguy
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member
4.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Delay after pierce

Post by weldguy »

I have bo torchmate experience but am interested in your problem. Is there a settings screen where you alter pierce delay? If so are there other settings in that screen you could post a picture of?
ben de lappe
4 Star Elite Contributing Member
4 Star Elite Contributing Member

Post by ben de lappe »

Yes, TM has setting for pierce delay. Unfortunately once again my setup is older but hopefully the two are similar enough to point you in the right direction. In my TM 4 driver software I click Configuration, then from the drop down menu Programming and from the resulting menu M Code Definitions. That's where the delay in seconds can be applied.
TM Driver_Delay.jpg

You currently do not have access to download this file.
To gain download access for DXF, SVG & other files Click Here

jlasater
2 Star Member
2 Star Member

Post by jlasater »

I'll do some digging.

I'm still wrestling with the PiP issue as well, where the FC80 doesn't detect torch parts. A bit worried the torch itself has sustained damage from the previous owner.

Return to “Torchmate Forum”