New

New to PlasmaSpider? Introduce yourself to the community and tell us a little about you.
OverlandTJ77
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

New

Post by OverlandTJ77 »

:Yay Hello excited to join this community. I’ve been in business with my welding business for alittle over a year now. Recently just purchased my first cnc table never ran one before hand. I’m still in the process of learning more and more spending late nights in the shop. Hopefully I will pick up some great tips and ideas from here!
🍻
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: New

Post by adbuch »

Welcome aboard OverlandTJ77! What kind of plasma table and cutter did you get, and what software are you using for your cad/cam?
Thanks,
David
acourtjester

Post by acourtjester »

Welcome aboard, lots of help to be had here, for a quick look around you can use the search function in the upper right corner. If having any problems just ask and attach images that may help for us to understand better what it is. Lots of great project files to download too.
DIY 4X4 Plasma/Router Table
Hypertherm PM65 Machine Torch
Drag Knife and Scribe
Miller Mig welder
13" metal lathe
Small Mill
Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
OverlandTJ77
1/2 Star Member
1/2 Star Member

Post by OverlandTJ77 »

adbuch wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2024 2:50 am Welcome aboard OverlandTJ77! What kind of plasma table and cutter did you get, and what software are you using for your cad/cam?
Thanks,
David
Hello David, I ended up going with a Langmuir Systems table to get me started wanted to learn before forking out a chunk lol. I got the 4x8 table.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”