Complete 6x12 table kit

Buy and sell used plasma cutting and related equipment here.
Dfrick23
1.5 Star Member
1.5 Star Member

Complete 6x12 table kit

Post by Dfrick23 »

Changing directions with our business here and need to clear some space. All components listed are new in the boxes, and have been stored inside our home. This includes all of the components to make a top notch precision plasma magnum 6 6x12 table. Comes with speed demon rails and rollers Candcnc blade runner g5 with nema 23 steppers and THC. Candcnc Super Z II Axis Assembly with Floating Torch Holder and breakaway, UPC PSSA-125-WS Plasma Scribe / Slide Assembly 125mm / 110VAC / WITH SCRIBE. And I have 90 percent of the steel needed to assemble the table. Add in your plasma of choice and a little build time and you will have a top tier, highly precise, fast table. I have well over 15k invested (pre covid prices) and the invoices to prove it. I'd like to get 12 out of it. My loss is your gain. I also need to sale a gently used Midwest Automations mighty9 I vaccum conveyor deburring and edge rounding machine for flat plate. It runs on 3 phase 220v and I have the American rotary phase converter to go with it. I have over 30k in this machine and would consider fair price offers. Somewhere near the 20s. We used it to round the edges on AR500 plate targets. If any of this strikes your fancy send me a message and I'll get you a phone number. I am located about 45 minutes outside of Charlotte NC. Thanks Dustin.
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Complete 6x12 table kit

Post by adbuch »

Good luck!!
David

Return to “Classified Ads”