Saving Contour / Layer Names as a default

SheetCam related questions and tips can be posted here
SegoMan DeSigns
4 Star Member
4 Star Member

Re: Saving Contour / Layer Names as a default

Post by SegoMan DeSigns »

acourtjester wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:01 pm Thanks Steve I had been using Inkscape for some time now but I am starting drift away to Lightburn as some of the features present themselves easier.
One I really like is the Boolean assistant, it shows the effect by just passing over the icon, you can just move down the line and see them change then back after you pass it. Also the path offset is great to for doing shadow borders for lettering. I started using it when I bought a diode laser, and did a few wall hanger plaques. The Russell one was shot with a wide angle lens it really was a rectangle like the other one. :HaHa :HaHa These are plywood but you can export either DXF or SVG too and import in SheetCam for metal work.
boolean assistant.JPG
Jan and Gary (3).JPG
russell (1).JPG
Tom,

Where was Mr. Boollean A. Ssistant when we needed him 20 years ago :HaHa :HaHa

The collective conscious of this forum or "P Spider Borg" as I call it is a force to be reckoned with! Now if I could only come up with a Robotics division to deal with the fat fingers hitting the wrong keys :HaHa :HaHa
adbuch
6 Star Elite Contributing Member
6 Star Elite Contributing Member

Re: Saving Contour / Layer Names as a default

Post by adbuch »

Steve - thanks for that!! I will most definitely check out those videos.

The latest version I have is CorelDraw2021 perpetual license. I also use CorelDraw2020. These are both desktop versions.

David

Return to “SheetCam”