Sheet cam

SheetCam related questions and tips can be posted here
Patrick Waite
2.5 Star Elite Contributing Member

Sheet cam

Post by Patrick Waite »

OK. The table is working. Now this is where it get troubling. I exported my drawing from Corel draw x5 and import it to sheet cam. I hit my plasma cut. Set up all my setting and every thing looks good. I hit the post processer. I'm get an error. Saying the evaluation limit reached. What the hell is this.
_Ogre
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Re: Sheet cam

Post by _Ogre »

you need to enter your license number in sheetcam
bulltear 4x8 cnc plasma table, candcnc bladerunner w/dthc, hypertherm powermax 65, sheetcam, mach3
laser cross hair for hypertherm torch http://www.plasmaspider.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12508
an ogre smiley :mrgreen: how cool!
Patrick Waite

Post by Patrick Waite »

Thank you. Not sure why Candcnc could not tell me that. Been messing with this software for day. Unbelievable I just new there was something wrong
Patrick Waite

Post by Patrick Waite »

I just wanted to thank you for getting back to me about the license not being posted in my sheet cam. I guess I need to slow down and think what I am doing more. Everything working fine now. Going to try and cut something out with my new upgrade from Candcnc.
_Ogre
3.5 Star Member
3.5 Star Member

Post by _Ogre »

Not sure why Candcnc could not tell me that.
candcnc is not sheetcam, though they should have known what the 'evaluation limit' was
bulltear 4x8 cnc plasma table, candcnc bladerunner w/dthc, hypertherm powermax 65, sheetcam, mach3
laser cross hair for hypertherm torch http://www.plasmaspider.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12508
an ogre smiley :mrgreen: how cool!

Return to “SheetCam”